Eduroam provides network roaming for it’s members. It means that user of member organisation can connect to internet in any of member organisations. He uses one login and password everywhere.
Eduroam for users from IPE
Use your email (i.e. email@example.com) as username and your password to IPE network as password. Settings of eduroam access is almost identical to setting on national eduroam portal. Name of our radius server is openldap.iic.cas.cz Certificate is signed by COMODO, “AddTrust External CA Root”
Limits for users at IPE
- User must not violate laws of Czech republic.
- Use of peer to peer networks (bittorrent, gnutella etc.) is forbidden.
- User is fully responsible for safety of his password and it’s abuse.
- User must follow advices of network administrators in IPE.
- Complete rules for czech eduroam are on eduroam portal (in czech only).
- SSID eduroam
- Autentization 802.1x
- Protection WPA2
- Encryption TKIP/AES
- Some programs are blocked by firewall
We placed 1 APs in 2.4GHz band. Main focus is on meeting rooms.
Eduroam is trademark of TERENA. UACH is independent of TERENA. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.