Postdoc / researcher for single crystal structure analysis
The Institute of Inorganic Chemistry of the Czech Academic of Sciences is an important organization focused on basic and applied research in the Central Bohemia Region. We offer the position of post-doc/researcher.
- Taking Care of single crystal X-ray diffractometer, measurement and solution of single crystal structure
- Working in a small team to solve basic and applied research projects, support for professional growth, and the possibility of stays abroad
- Cooperation on project preparation and implementation
- Solving your own projects
- Ph.D. or an equivalent in the physical or chemical field.
- Independence, reliability, diligence, flexibility, motivation to develop new things.
- Publication activity or other results appropriate to the length and character of the practice.
What we offer
- Full-time job, creative work environment and support of an experienced team
- Stable background
- High-quality research infrastructure
- Adequate pay, subsistence allowance, subsidized language courses
- The possibility of research oriented on practical use
- Starting by agreement
- Husinec – Řež
- Excellent accessibility from Prague (train, bus, bike).
- Please send your application with a structured professional CV and a copy of your completed education documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Petra Ecorchard).
- Upon completion of the selection procedure, applicants will be informed by e-mail or telephone.